Lunes, Hulyo 11, 2011

A LETTER TO THE ALMIGHTY.

Dear Mr. President,


I greet you a pleasant day Sir. My beloved school, Ilocos Sur National High School, required us to write a letter to you. And if my letter is lucky enough to be read by you, then you can see and hear out my sentiments and expressed thoughts and feelings regarding our country from an average student like me.

As I write this letter, I can't help but feel pity towards my fellowmen. After the deathof your mother, the late Corazon Cojuangco Aquino, you went into a complicated situation for you ran for the seat for presidency. Most of the Filipinos said that you garnered the "pity votes", the rest oppposed them and said that you are indeed a great future leader and you deserve their votes. You acquired the President's chair about a year and a month ago. Filipino citizens thought that you will save the country from the hands of ex-president Gloria Macapagal Arroyo's bad leadership when in fact, you'll just add more wood on the burning charcoal. I am not against your Sir, but I am just aware of what's happening arond me. One of the problems in our country is justice. Our country lacks justice. One can only achieve justice when he has the power and money. What then will happen to the less fortunate when the truth is blinded from the smoke grenade? None of course Sir. They can do nothing but to be deaf, mute and blind. They just wait until the One from above gets their life and plans bengeance against the dirty hands of the enemies. Then, that will be the end. Been done, but never been settled. That's how life goes to your countrymen Mr. President. Another thing that boogles my mind a lot Sir is the liberated minds of young teens. I'd likely not to discuss this matter but somehow, the quality of education for these young boys and girls are already deteriorating time after time. They are like to be in a relationship, wear skimpy shorts, drink alcohol, smoke, play computer games or do whatever they want than to be serious and attend their classes. Maybe Sir, you can instruct teachers to help these rebellious teens to internalize what they teach. They don't even know what being tact and delicate is. These teens don't know how to behave and some of the things they do opposes Filipino traditions and culture. You wouldn't like that Mr. Preseident, would you? But behind all these commotions Sir, I still put my full trust in you that you can do more. I can do more. Filipinos can do more. All of us can do more. We can get what we expect when all of us unite. By the way Sir, I have no issues regarding the things I have said, but as a keen observer, I observe all.

Thank you very much Mr. President. God bless you Sir and more power!






Sincerely yours,

Caryl Keith A. BanayosIV-Marconi

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento