Martes, Enero 10, 2012

What difference can YOU make?

I have one mind, but I got a lot of differences that I’m making throughout my life. I’ve been through pros and cons of life that I’ve merely seen thousands of problems yet I’ve been a thousand and one out of them. By being alive, anybody can make a difference. So, what difference can I make?
By being a leader, I can make true difference in my vicinity. I can be a big help. With my knowledge in serving people, I can make a progress just by leading and doing my best in order to provide them proper service. I can make a difference by leading programs that can be super beneficial to everybody from now until to the future.
By being a friend, I can make a difference. Just by being beside my weary friend who is carrying a heavy burden will make her smile. I can make a difference by shining when my friends’ lights are out. I can be their knight in shining armor to help them in need. Simply, I’ll be their happiness. You can say that it’s a small thing to do, but that is the best way to make a difference by being a friend.
By being a student, I can make a difference. I can study then help my community in the future. Like now, I can give fresh ideas that can enlighten everybody. I can make a difference by creating innovations, discover or even invent something that will be of great aid to everybody.
By being a child of God, I can make a big difference. My God is the provider of all things. I can make a difference by telling other people my God’s greatness and majesty. In that way, everybody will know His majestic grandeur and everybody will love Him just the way He loves us.
By being a daughter and a sister, I can make a difference. My parents are my pillars, and my brothers are my stones. They help me convey my feelings and my hearty gratitude to them. I can make a difference by making them feel loved and proud. In that way, I can repay their greatness to me.
By being a creation of God, we can all make a difference. Just by performing good actions and having good characteristics and values, we can help make a difference. So, in what way can you make a difference?

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento